Thursday, January 29, 2009

IM Basketball, Win 38-37.
We started out the game and totally dominated. We were up 24-10 at one point. The second half came, and the starters took a break, and unfortunately things started to go wrong. Once the lead shrunk to 6, the starters went back in. The other team started to get to the foul line and grab offensive rebounds. All of the sudden it was 28-30, and we were losing. We had to call a timeout to get the our offense and defense straightened up. We came back in, and although there were a few bad shots and defensive mishaps, some clutch shooting (3 pointers and freethrows) got us back into the game. Two freethrows locked it up, and we won 38-37 for Rominstar's first win. I didn't have as many freethrows as last time, in fact I had none, but I shot 5-7 on 3 pointers and finished with 19 again. We gotta get back to work for our next game.

The Rest of the Day
I woke up early to go to pre-cal. Then I went back to sleep. Me and Drea tried that Bene Pasta place down at the Student Center, it was sooo good. haha. I also lost my room key, which sucks, cus I had to buy a new one for $25. That could've gone to something else more useful, like food, to survive, haha. Oh well. I am excited though that my last class tomorrow is cancelled, so I get to relax a little earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment