Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bowling.

Ok, so I haven't had a good bowling game in about 6-8 years, when I was actually into it. I had my own shoes and ball and everything. haha. Anyway, I remember when I was little, and in a bowling league, I bowled a 120, and it was like the coolest thing in the world at the time. I thought I was gonna go pro (haha, yeah right). Then when I was about 13, I bowled a 172 (3 strikes in a row between trips to the food stand, haha.) I was completely amazed at that. Then between then and now, it was a big deal if I could even break 100, so my expectations were completely low coming into today. I started my first game with a strike, a few spares, and another strike. Towards the end, I hit 3 strikes in a row, 2nd time in my life. haha. Next thing you know, my score says 190, and I think to myself "how is that even possible". I end the second game with a 141, and 2 strikes in a row using a double rotation throw and a pink 8 pound ball for the last frame. Even though it was probably the greatest bowling day I'll ever have, there's still no chance of me going pro.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh you think you're so good now huh? huh? HUH? hahaaa

    ReplyDelete