Friday, January 16, 2009

I've started to let myself go, well, at least starting today. I didn't realize that throughout the day, I had been eating all these things that weren't very good for me. I ate over 2500 calories, haha, i usually don't get near 2000. haha. So that means I have to go to the arc soon, probably this weekend.

So Nicole and Ying and co. (haha) are in La Jolla for the John Legend concert this weekend, so Andrea and I are going to get a chance to have a nice weekend all to ourselves to hang out. Tomorrow we're planning to go to California Pizza Kitchen in Fashion Island with Phi, so that's going to be fun. Today Andrea and I had an In n'Out date with a couple episodes of One Tree Hill. I have a lot of homework, but it's a 3 day weekend, so I have a little extra time to have fun. Overall, this weekend should be fun and productive.

Wednesday was the Intramural's meeting. I started an intramural basketball team for winter quarter. Our name is team Rominstar. We're playing 5-on-5 intermediate all men's basketball. Our first team meeting is on Monday, and our first game is Wednesday, 1/21 at 10:30pm at the arc, so come out and support us.

This 3 day weekend is going to be a nice break, even though there is still homework. I'm going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment