Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last Full Day At Home

Golf

I'm an avid golfer, if you can even call me that. I haven't seriously played since freshman year. I played with my dad, his friend, and my brother today for my dad's birthday present. We played a "best ball" match, (don't ask, too much detail, haha). We (my dad and I as a team) made a bet against my brother and my Uncle Chris (haha, chris and chris). It was 10 dollars goes to the winning kid, and my brother and I made a 1 dollar sidebet. So we started off being pretty even on the first couple of holes, then on like the 5th hole, I hit a great tee shot just to the right of the green into the rough. I went up there, my dad gave me some reminders on the swing, and I shot my short chip onto the green. I thought it was going to go way past the hole, but.... 1 bounce.... 2 bounces... and it jumped right into the hole! haha, the 2nd birdie of my life. And I kept the ball, (my first birdie was a long putt in florida, and I hit that ball into the water on the next hole...). In the end, it wasn't enough, and my brother called it... they beat us on the very final hole by 1 stroke, haha. So, my brother wins 11 dollars, and props from me, but I still had the highlight of the day with my hit, haha. Seriously, it looked like something out of a videogame, haha.

After
I came home, relaxed for about an hour, went to dinner, came home, took down the Christmas tree, and hung out with Tristan. I'm webcamming with Andrea right now, and I can't wait to see her tomorrow! I also changed my flight, to give me a little extra time with my family at home.

Tomorrow
In the morning, I'm going out to eat dim sum with my family, then going to spend time with them at the little shopping center and the market. At about 1:00, I'll probably head home, get everything ready to go, pack up, and head to the airport. I also got a plane ride with Andrea! First plane ride together, haha. Head back to school, (probably won't be able to get in my intramural basketball papers until monday morning), and just spend the rest of the night relaxing, and preparing for school the next morning, (ahh! 8am classes, like high school all over again. haha, more motivation to wake up early? and it's only for 10 weeks, so not so bad, thats like 30 8am classes). Ok, time to get ready for tomorrow, it's gonna be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment