Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update

Ok, so I haven't blogged in a while, so heres an update.

Just got back home today for the weekend. Our flight almost got cancelled because of weather (stupid rich people and their "quiet hours" law in the OC. You would never have that happen back here at home.) I also had my cosmology midterm today, which I don't know how well I did (because of the math. It hasn't been a good quarter of math for me. I also got a D- on my pre-cal midterm.) Overall, I just have to work a little harder in the second half of the quarter, especially with a heavier workload.
On Thursday Andrea and I had an early Valentines Day celebration. It was fun. We had In n'Out and watched a movie, or at least part of it. Then we went to the PAIR night talent show. That was good. Then we went back to the dorm, and I got back to studying.
Ying also came down on Wednesday for Nicoles 19th birthday, we went to eat at Steelhead Brewery, which was ok (overpriced fish). That night I had an intramural game against ASA. We didn't meed our goal (which is embarrassing to say), and we came out with a loss, to say the least.
Right now, I'm back at home, talking to Andrea online, and about to eat some good home cooked food, so that's it for now. I'm hungry.

1 comment: