Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 1 Is Over

Week one is done, ten more to go. So I only have one class on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Then 3 consecutive classes between 11-3:20 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And 2 discussions between tuesday and friday. Not a bad schedule at all. But, in return, I've been given a ton of homework, that I'm not used to. I spent 6 hours on homework in the past 2 days, and I'm not even halfway done. I guess this is what they meant by "for every 1 hour of class, an average student gets 2 hours of homework." I thought they were just kidding.

Money and Stuff
I bought a new nike watch this past week, tryna get something that was sporty and classy at the same time. I also wanted to get a new nike belt, but it's something like $50. So I'll wait. I'm also trying to get a car down here in so-cal after spring break, but we'll see how that goes. I did get a huge deal at PacSun today though. I saw a jacket a while back there, I liked it, but it was 70. I waited, and it went down to 40, then 50% off of 40 today. Then the guy at the counter scans it when I buy it, and it's actually 70% off. So I copped it for 13 bucks.

Went to Fashion Island today, and got that deal ^. It was warmer than usual, and so we went to Starbucks for some lemonade. It was a good day. Got back, ate dinner, worked on some homework. Got to studying and homework for a few hours, and still got at least a few more hours to go. Going to finish that tomorrow and watch a movie right now.

Overall, it's been an eventful first week back. I'm just trying to get through these 10 weeks (I can't wait for spring break).

No comments:

Post a Comment